Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 4-Day 2

Yesterday was a good day. Today is shaping up better. Now that I have said that it will all go to hell but right now I feel good.

Yesterday's meals

Breakfast
16 0z red bull 16 oz of citrus Vitamin water stuff is nasty.

Lunch 24 oz Jamba the 330 cal type

Dinner 24 oz Jamba again the 330 cal type. 4 pieces of toast with peanut butter. Ensuring there is some fat and protein in the diet. A glass of 1% milk also

Dessert Table spoon of cookie dough.

It is getting easier and easier to resist certain foods. I believe that allowing myself the "special treats" on the weekend is helping that although might not be helping me acquire the figure I so desire.

Today's workout
35 min of elliptical. Increased resistance every 5 min. Was awesome!!! Brought my perfect push up to the gym. Did 45 push ups on that and 60 sit ups.

I don't think staying on an ENTIRELY liquid diet is realistic and thus I had planned on the peanut butter toast. It is pretty harmless in nature. I may want to drop it to 2 pieces from four though.

No comments: