Friday, May 1, 2009

Week 3--Day 5 Weigh in

So very anticlimatic any more. Weighed in at 207. Not much progress. Guess I try harder next week.

Not a whole lot going on.

Yesterday's meals
Breakfast ? Don't remember likely because I didn't have anything

Lunch 4 small chicken tacos

Dinner
a 12 oz steak and steamed rice and veggies

Dessert Tablespoon of cookie dough

2 comments:

Eyeke said...

Such is life, man.

Everything is only new for a day, then it's all upkeep and maintenance. It takes a disaster or a change in leadership/motivation/focus to get anything done and all we really do is shuffle crap from one pile to a new pile and call it progress.
You lose weight but you deprive yourself of great food, the joy of eating to gluttony..
Not to mention the time you could spend sleeping/hanging with friends and family, but instead you spend running on a human hamster wheel.

If being fat was the cool thing, would you work as hard to do it?

Sorry, I feel like debating today. Proud of you progress.

Voice said...

Back in the `8th century being fat was cool because it meant you didn't have the plague and you had money to feed yourself.

Either way (cool or not cool) I don't like being fat. I don't like getting winded. Fit is what I am after.