Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 4--Day 3

Got convinced to break the all liquid diet. Went to Cafe Rio and had a chikcen taco. I had a free meal coming to me there and so it made the decision a no brainer. Oh well. Checked the scale this morning and it hasn't moved an inch. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Lose 6 pounds week 1 and then a pound or so since? The heck is going on?

This morning's workout was good. The usual 25 min on the elliptical and weights. Doubled up on the weights in terms of reps though.

Yesterday's meal
Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Cafe Rio Chicken tacos
No rice or beans

Dinner
4 pieces of toast with Peanut butter

Dessert
None

2 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

they say if you eat a bunch of small meals a day instead of large ones it will increase your metabolism and help you burn fat. Maybe you should try eating little snacks throughout the day?

Voice said...

I tried that early on. Didn't work and got expensive fast. Thanks for the suggestion though. They are always welcome