Friday, April 17, 2009

Week 1---Day 5 Weigh in!!!

OK so let us begin with yesterday's meals. For breakfast I had a small fruit cup. Ate a small roast beef sandwich from our in office cafeteria for lunch and for dinner I have 2 cups of steamed carrots and two pieces of wheat toast. Fell off the wagon a bit. Every other Thursday I donate blood and they give me fruit by the foot as a treat to get my blood sugar back where it needs to be. I had two of those and a payday candy bar. I regretted it for sure.

I woke up this morning very groggy. Tough night I guess. I thought I slept. I didn't nap yesterday like I did the rest of the week so that may play a role.

Ran on the tread mill for 25 min. Got 1.75 miles in but paid the price in my knee. Then did 100 situps again. There is another person who works out at the same time and is very talkative. Kind of ruins my workout. At least makes it take longer.

The weigh in happened and I have dropped 6 pounds this week. I work tomorrow morning so I will work out again as well. Feels good to know I made some impact.

No comments: