Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 2-- Day 5 Weigh in

Son of a .......

Weighed in. Offically only down an pound. Take the jeans off and in work out clothes I am down three from last week. As for the competition though, I only lost a pound. GROWL. Just have to work harder. The good news is the other two GAINED weight.


This morning's workout was tougher than normal. I like that. Worked hard and I expect I will continue to turn up the effort and drop this weight.

Yesterday's meals

Breakfast...Fruit cup

Lunch....a single roast beef sandwich from Arby's

Dinner....two cups of pasta and a small amount of marinara sauce

Dessert...a tablespoon of chocolate chip cookie dough

Working tomorrow. Hopefully will drag my butt out of bed to get to the gym.

3 comments:

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

Want better results? You oughta take another look at your menu, you need more/better protiens, and a whole lot more veggies!!!! But you know that, right?

Voice said...

It took you reminding me! I will give that a shot. Thanks.