Had a great night last night. The wife had a doctor's appointment so it was just me and the bug running around in the front yard chasing birds we can never get and looking for butterflies that were really moths.
This mornings work out was about the softest I have had. I tried to run thinking that it would help my self image some how. The shin splints and knee pain were too much. I am weak but this was too much for me. I shut it down, put the treadmil on incline to 10 and walked up hill for 20 min then did some hanging ab/leg lifts and then took a shower. I have resigned myself to the eliptical unless I am only walking. Need to strengthen the muscles around my knees before I can full on run.
Meals yesterday
Fruit cup for breakfast. Various citrus and in season fruits.
Lunch 21 oz Jamba light. 1 sourdough pretzel
Dinner 3 fried eggs (no butter used, calorie free spray) 3 pieces of toast. Made this mostly because the Bug wasn't eating and I know she loves Dad's famous eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment