They talk about runners hitting "the wall" I think I have a similar thing in my journey to lose weight. This is why I have had trouble lately staying in shape. I hit a mental road block. I would like to blame it on my expectations being too high but that isn't it this time. I don't really have expecations. I think, mostly, that I am mentally weak. Fatigue has set in. I need to not let myself sleep in on the weekends despite wanting the rest so badly. I also need to push myself a lot harder than I am.
Yesterday's meals.
No breakfast.
12" chicken breast on wheat sub with lettuce tomato and pickle
Two pieces of home made wheat crust pizza. Very heavy on the cheese. Probably a mistake but needed something that wasn't chicken and pasta.
Today's work out was 30 minutes of interval training on the eliptical and then 90% on weights.
This is where I need to push myself. My knee is in a lot of pain but that is managable. I would like to hit the weights more but I only have so much time. I am currently looking for a work out that works with the resources I have as well as within my time frame. Any ideas I would appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment