Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Recap Week 2--Day 1

After Friday's weigh in I was pretty excited. I had no expectations and so to drop 6 pounds was pretty good. The problem I know face is where I set the bar to keep losing weight.

Saturday morning I worked. I had plans to come in and work out but decided to stay in bed and rest up. Had a fruit bowl for breakfast instead of the normal doughnut. Had a roast beef sandwich for lunch then pulled weeds for 2.5 hours (yeah my flower boxes in front my house were THAT bad). Felt good to be out in the sun but it made me realize exactly how little effort I put into things.

Had a light dinner with the family consisting of chicken, pasta and vegitables. Only had a small serving of that. I am sure there is some light snacking involved as well but can't recall.

Sunday is a different story. Even the wife was getting on my case about my snacking. DANG IT!!! For breakfast I had a banana and 8 oz of milk with a carnation instant breakfast mixed in. Not a bad start but it was when I got home that I fell off the wagon. I had a handful of jelly beans, 4 tablespoons of icing a piece of bread, shared popcorn with the wife but pretty sure I ate most of it. For dinner we had bow tie pasta and peas. Some string cheese. Not sure what else but I don't think it's all that bad.

Woke up and came in to the gym this morning. Felt good but I am tired now. I hope I get used to the schedule soon.

No comments: