The heat has arrived to the Greater Salt Lake area. I know, I know 80 degrees isn't hot to you. It is hot to me. I can't sleep when it gets above 75.
Yesterday's meals.
Breakfast
Fruit cup
Lunch
Usual Wednesday Chicken Soft Taco and rice
I decided to cut the cheese out this time in hopes that it will help
Dinner
Two roast beef sandwiches, no sauce or cheese. Just bread and meat.
Dessert
Two table spoons of frosting.
All in all not too bad. I am not sure how Wednesday lunch shakes out in the calorie arena but I am sure it isn't the end of the world.
Today's work out
30 minutes of solid good effort interval training on the ellipitcal. Then hit the weights for 3x12 at 100%. Only did three excercises though. The machine is pretty simple and I haven't yet mastered all that it can do.
Feel better about today's effort, hopefully I can keep it up.
Weigh in tomorrow. Two week mark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment