Hello to anyone who can read. I am fat, fatter than I have ever been. I am watching a friend shrink his waist before my eyes while I make excuses for why I am not committed to do the same. I blame my wife and daughter but really they want me to lose the weight too. Work is stressful but excercise helps to relieve that stress so I am not quite sure what my problem is besides out right laziness.
In an effort to break the habit of eating and doing nothing I will be keeping a new work out schedule and soliticing help for meals and work out routines to keep it interesting.
As an added note I have started a wager with two other individuals with monthly weigh-ins and the individual with the least weight loss over the month buys the other two lunch.
Feel free to post ideas or just poke fun at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like it! fatty!
In order to lose weight, every day you should consume between 0.5 and 0.64 ounces of water per pound of lean body weight.
Thanks. Water consumption is not a problem.
Post a Comment