Wow. I know that 0400 is the same time every day but for some reason it feels earlier and earlier. Man, I need to stop whining.
On Wednesdays I typically go to lunch with a dude here at work. We go to this great home-style Mexican restaurant as he is attempting to add "spice" to my life. Yesterday was no different. I had a chicken soft taco and a side of rice. Not too terrible but I should have asked for no cheese on the taco. I also enjoyed the chips and salsa. The plan was that I would eat that and that alone for the day. Didn't happen that way.
The wife had a Doctor's appointment and so I raced home from work and hung out with the little one. We ran and played it was a good time. Wife came home and wanted something other than what we had in the house. I knew her car needed fuel so I offered to gas it up and grab dinner. She wanted Arby's. I was planning on just getting her a meal and the little one a kids meal. The wife wanted me to eat with them saying the taco wasn't enough for the day. Long story short I ended up with one of their market fresh cold cut turkey sandwiches. Not bad flavor. The Arby's website says it has 708 calories and 29 grams of fat. UNREAL!!! I won't do that again.
Today's workout was another round of the 30 minute interval training and weights. Upped the weight and decreased the reps. Feel good. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
always go with the roast beef sandwich, it has the least amount of calories by far.
Post a Comment