Frustration has set in. Not losing any more weight, which would be fine if I could see or feel a difference and I can't. At least not today. Had such a solid start and and while the workouts and diet has intensified nothing, in terms, of weight has happened.
Yesterday's meals
Breakfast
Banana and Fiber One bar
Lunch Chicken soft taco no cheese rice on side. Chips and fresh salsa appetizer
Dinner Ordered Chinese food. Had BBQ pork and steamed vegetables and rice.
Dessert N/A
Todays workout
40 min on the elliptical, again mostly in reverse. 40 Situps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mayb you should try some type of vitamin or something, check GNC they have weight loss vitamins that aren't bad for you but just give you the vitamins you need to have energy to burn fat.
There is also a new show on lifetime (I know its a womans station) but its about cooking with half the calories, may want to check that out.
A daily vitamin is in place as well as a protein supplement. They are recent adds though (as of Week 3 day 2). Thanks for the suggestion.
the show is called "cook yourself thin" btw
Great, I will set up the tivo. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment